Strategic Insights into the Automotive Aftermarket: Unraveling Market Fragmentation with Industry Giants Aptiv PLC, BorgWarner Inc., and Bridgestone Corp.
NEW YORK, NY, December 05, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The automotive aftermarket market is estimated to grow by USD 164.58 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.26%. The automotive aftermarket market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer automotive aftermarket market are 3M Co., Aisin Corp., Akebono Brake Corp., ALCO Filters Ltd., Aptiv PLC, BASF SE, BorgWarner Inc., Bridgestone Corp, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia, HELLA GmbH and Co. KGaA, JK Tyre, and Industries Ltd., LCI Industries, MAP MotoRad Automotive Parts Ltd., NGK SPARK PLUG Co. Ltd., Pioneer Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Tenneco Inc., The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co., Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample before buying
• Aptiv PLC: The company offers automotive aftermarkets such as Delphi technologies max start batteries.
• BorgWarner Inc.: The company offers automotive aftermarkets such as Delphi technologies max start batteries.
• Bridgestone Corp: The company offers automotive aftermarkets such as passenger tires.
• For details on companies and their offerings – Buy a report!
Based on Geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa.
• APAC is estimated to contribute 39% to the growth of the global automotive aftermarket industry during the forecast period. APAC has a high rate of automobile adoption and a presence in countries such as China and Japan, where there is an increasing number of vehicles on the road. In addition, the excessive wear and tear of vehicle parts can be blamed on poor road conditions and insufficient infrastructure in developing economies. As a consequence, there is increased demand for auto parts.
Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
• Impactful driver- High adoption of vehicle parts
• Key Trend – Aftermarket e-retailing gaining popularity in the automotive aftermarket
• Major Challenges – High price sensitivity leading to margin pressure on e-retailers
• Based on Vehicle Type, the market is classified into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The market share growth by the passenger cars segment will be significant during the forecast period. There is strong demand worldwide for passenger cars such as hatchbacks, sedans, and estates. These vehicles are subject to regular service and maintenance, in which the components that were previously worn out will be repaired with new ones.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View the Free Sample Report
The automotive aftermarket for spark plugs market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.85% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 136.57 million.
The automotive brake components aftermarket market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 14.07 billion.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Vehicle Type
7 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here