Twenty-three Spectrum-managed communities received Best of Senior Living Award
DENVER, CO, January 02, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — SeniorAdvisor.com, the largest ratings and reviews site for senior care and services in North America and Canada, named Spectrum Retirement Communities among the top senior housing operators in the United States, as part of the site’s annual Best of Senior Living Excellence Awards.
Twenty-three Spectrum-managed communities received the award, which recognizes senior living communities and home care providers that receive consistently high ratings and positive reviews from their residents, families and visitors. The exclusive designation honors only the top 1 percent of senior care providers across the United States and Canada.
“The ‘Best of’ awards are based on the opinions of those who truly matter – our residents and their families,” said Spectrum President Brad Kraus. “The recognition validates that we are achieving our goal – to build a team that takes pride and responsibility for every aspect of our communities and the service provided to our residents.”
This is the fifth year SeniorAdvisor.com has proffered its Best of Senior Living awards. Many of Spectrum’s communities have been included since the awards’ inception. This year’s awardees include:
– Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living – Chandler, Arizona
– Palos Verdes Senior Living – Peoria, Arizona
– Lakeview Senior Living – Lakewood, Colorado
– Rigden Farm Senior Living – Fort Collins, Colorado
– Peakview Assisted Living and Memory Care – Centennial, Colorado
– Carmel Senior Living – Carmel, Indiana
– Cedar Lake Assisted Living and Memory Care – Lake Zurich, Illinois
– Park Meadows Senior Living – Overland Park, Kansas
– Shawnee Hills Senior Living – Shawnee, Kansas
– Pine Ridge Retirement Community – Garfield – Clinton Township, Michigan
– Pine Ridge Retirement Community at Plumbrook – Sterling Heights, Michigan
– Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby – Shelby Township, Michigan
– Creve Coeur Assisted Living – Creve Coeur, Missouri
– Dougherty Ferry Assisted Living and Memory Care – Valley Park, Missouri
– Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living – Ellisville, Missouri
– The Homestead at Hickory View – Washington, Missouri
– Crestview Senior Living – Crestwood, Missouri
– Parkrose Estates Retirement Community – Liverpool, New York
– Three Creeks Senior Living – Gahanna, Ohio
– Hilliard Assisted Living and Memory Care – Hilliard, Ohio
– The Gardens at Westlake – Westlake, Ohio
– Crescent Park Senior Living – Eugene, Oregon
“Our award criteria were harder than ever this year,” said Eric Seifert, President and COO of Senioradvisor.com. “Yet we saw over 1600 winners rise to the occasion. Each year we are more and more impressed with the quality of winners and look forward to spreading the word about these award-winning organizations.”
To qualify for inclusion in the Best of 2018 Awards, care providers must have maintained an average overall rating of at least 4.5 stars while receiving four or more new reviews in 2017. Additional details and a complete list of award winners can be found on SeniorAdvisor.com.
About Spectrum Retirement Communities
Denver-based Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC, is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and among the top 10 by residents and their families, the privately held company operates 38 senior living communities in 12 states from New York to Oregon. Spectrum currently employs a staff of more than 2,500 and oversees more than 4,500 apartments. Celebrating its second decade of operations, the rapidly growing company has 16 communities under construction and will manage a total of nearly 6,000 senior apartment homes upon completion. For more information, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
About SeniorAdvisor.com LLC
SeniorAdvisor.com is the largest consumer ratings and reviews site for senior living communities and home care providers across the United States and Canada with over 150,000 trusted, published reviews. The innovative website provides easy access to the information families need when making senior care decisions, and features reviews and advice from community residents and their loved ones. For more information, please visit www.SeniorAdvisor.com or call (866) 592-8119.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here